Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

look out america

You don't even know what you've gotten yourself into do you?  You don't even get it.

I'm sick to my stomach.

I'm battening down the hatches for hell on earth and in mourning for an ideal of what I thought America was but realize it really is not.

there is no america anymore

1 comment:

  1. This is a historic moment, but not for the reasons touted in the media. I think we (humankind) just took a giant step closer to the time of Christ's return. God gave His people quail in the wilderness when they were not content with manna. He just gave the people of this country, who were not content with the many blessings we have, the leader and the "change" they cried out for. But remember, the shower of quail was immediately followed by calamity! Still, a remnant survived and fulfilled God's plan. We are indeed walking through a historic turning point in God's timeline. The America we knew IS over, the America that was founded on the solid rock of God's Word. We ARE strangers in a foreign land, but we are getting closer to our homeland!

    ReplyDelete