Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Magic is Gone

So, it was right around the time of the 2008 general election that I changed my blog header design.  The country had taken a turn for the worse, and I was more than depressed about it.  I changed it to a freaky blah set of colors and plain text.

I used to have this cute coffee beans with a coffee cup thingy on the top.  I don't know if I can ever get it back.  Back in 2006 when I started this thing, I was way into it.  Erik showed me a few things and I was off.  I kept doing all sorts of things to it.  I was finding my way around HTML and making cool things happen.  It was like magic.  Now, the magic is gone.  I can't remember anything about changing things up.  All I've been able to do is change the colors on the header...still so blah.

So, in case anyone stops in here, know that I don't like it, but in time I'll put something there that I do like.

No comments:

Post a Comment