I worked a lot on Sandrine's costume; she plays "The Mother".
The sleeves were a pickle for some time until we finally settled on what we have here.
First from the left is Jennifer's son John who is playing Antonio. His costume his mother affectionately referred to as a pickle suit! That thing IS a pickle! Such work making it do what it's supposed to, and making it behave. Even today I wouldn't be surprised....safety pins and a shoe lace saved the day opening night last week. On Monday I changed it up to what we hope will be a better fix!
Second from the left is Leonato's coat. I did a bit on that as well. This week it will be worn by an actor who is larger and taller than Charlotte who played that character last week.
Don't you just LOVE how all of these colors work together? Jennifer has a gift for costume plot design!
No comments:
Post a Comment