Busy busy! The Cast A show was amazing! Today we begin Crunch Week for Cast B. We must refit/remake costumes for all but about eight of the characters. New actors will fit into the same costumes with alterations. (There is one exception I believe since this week's actor is of much smaller stature.) Anna's will not change; she's the same guy this week as she was last week!
Adam and Micah took video on three cameras on Thursday and Friday. On Saturday Adam went back with still cameras and shot some amazing character portraits, group shots, and candids. Here are just three I had to share! If you have not come to see this play yet, you really should try to this week!
Anna as Borachio, the villainous drunkard. (It is so hard to type that!)
Billy Clarke as Don John, the man with a vendetta, Borachio, and Kevin Kidd as Conrade.
Anna made all of these masks!
One of my favorite shots. It catches everyone well! Third from the left is Colleen Clarke as George.



It is an outstanding production! Come one, come all!!
ReplyDeletehey it really looks a nice performance, i wish i could see it live...
ReplyDeletenightclub guest list
I'm going to try to make the Friday or Saturday performance. Not sure I can, but I'll be trying. Gotta Google map Monmouth. Where is Monmouth anyway?
ReplyDeleteMonmouth is about 50 minutes northwest of me.
ReplyDelete