This year also needed me to make a new stocking for our collection. My sister made Erik's way back 24 years ago. Here is the new one that will hang next to his from now on! What fun we had filling it this year!
I'm pretty happy with my new idea for labeling my storage. For about a decade I've kept a master list in my computer. A three-page Word doc listing each item in each bin. That's nice and all, but so hard to maintain. This time, I got all the bins in the same general area. Categorized things as best I could into each of the six bins, then grabbed a tablet of paper and scribbled the general items list on each. Then I ripped off each page, stuck it into the bin and then, took a picture. There. Next year when we want to get to things, will pull up the photos and tell the guys which bins to lug down from the attic at certain times! Yay! I hope it works!
No comments:
Post a Comment